Become part of the Disney Vacation Club Cast in Chicago

Alice Sr.

My little Mouseketeer
If any one in the Chicago area is interested in working for Disney here is your chance. I received this via e-mail earlier today.

Chicago is our kind of town, and Disney’s Doorway to Dreams is your opportunity to become part of the Disney Vacation Club Cast family without leaving your hometown.

Scheduled to open late this summer, Disney’s Doorway to Dreams will be an imaginative preview center in the popular Woodfield Mall, featuring a full-size, two-bedroom model Vacation Home representing Disney’s Animal Kingdom Villas, a variety of interactive multi-media experiences and, most importantly, friendly and knowledgeable Cast Members committed to delivering the world-class Guest service for which Disney is famous.

This is where you come in!

Oh man, I want an opportunity like this in my area. Is this for real? I'd do it in a New York minute to get those Disney benefits!

Terry

I applied before I got the e-mail saying to put DVC in your resume. Hopefully, they will scan the cover letters as well because it was in there.

I'm already doing the commute to the Woodfield area, at least it would be for a job I would enjoy doing, as opposed to the one I currently have.

I applied when the openings were first announced, for a PT position.
Lucky for me I had the foresight to list that I was a member, but I didn't
list it as "DVC" but rather the longer version "Disney Vacation Club".

At any rate, I have no idea if they'll interview me. :)

We live in Milwaukee and are anxious to go down to the mall this summer and see the 2bedroom. DH said we should go ahead and buy when we are there this summer, but my practical side says wait till we a re positioned better financially.

Kim

I wish they would open a Canadian office in Toronto - i'd just at it in a heart beat.

i would love to be a DVC guide -

doubt it will ever happen but i know Canadian's would be more likely to buy DVC if they could see it up hear and know they are speaking to or could see a guide in person without having to fly down to Florida.

What are Il. real estate laws. If this was NC you would have to have your real estate Lic.

What are Il. real estate laws. If this was NC you would have to have your real estate Lic.
When I looked at the job openings when this first came out, you need to have a real estate license for several of the positions. I would imagine that would be the only way to make a decent salary.

For other positions, I think it would be much closer to minimum wage.

Plus, for either, you would probably need to work evenings and weekends.

I think they (Disney) indicated that a IL license was required when I followed the link to the HR website.

I'm pretty impressed with Disney's decision to become more proactive in their DVC sales. I think it will be beneficial to all of us DVC owners.

I was at Woodfield over the weekend and saw that it will be located on the upper level by Nordstrom in the old Waldenbooks space.
I'm sure if you don't have an IL real estate license now, you'd be able to get one before they opened.

Living in Maine, they would never open such an office near me...but if they did...yeah, I'd apply for sure!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter