bed bugs ?

paults

HOME IS WHERE BWV IS
awhile ago someone posted about bed bugs at the resorts. Search does not help me.

If anyone remembers that post could you tell me what kind of bugs they were and what kind of mark did it leave?

There was a thread a couple of years ago about bed bugs at one of the WDW DVC resorts. I won't name the resort because it was never confirmed and the rumor died fast. I doubt is was true.

I remeber seeing a thread about it in Nickelodeon Hotel but never any WDW Hotels.

About a year ago, a coworker of my husband's stayed at the Contemporary and they experienced bedbugs. First the hotel moved them to another room and then ultimately to another resort, taking all their clothes and suitcases to be exterminated. It was a miserable experience for them, I don't know all the details, the guy didn't want to dwell on it upon their return.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter