Bed situation...

davidmolliesmum

i must resist chocolate... i must resist chocolate
Ok... Have booked interior room on Liberty for me, DH ds11 and dd9... (Room 1561)
My concern is, I don't know which 'extra beds' my children will sleep in.
I understand there will be a sofa bed or 2 Pullman beds... I have trawled the net and can't locate a photo of what the room will be like with the 'extra beds' set up....
I really don't think we'd be comfortable if the Pullman beds came down above the double :crowded:

Anyone have any idea or photos? Or even better have YOU been in room 1561 on the Liberty :rolleyes1:worship:

I havent been on it, but I did find this photo which gives the idea.

Attachments

• 2ndbedrm-MS.gif
    2ndbedrm-MS.gif
    246 KB · Views: 79
The deck plans on RC's website show that stateroom with a 'third and fourth' Pullman bed...it has the cross on the deckplan. Rooms with a sofa bed have a triangle.

event.png
This is the image on our booking....

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 56
sam_gordon is right...you cannot go by the 'image' on your booking.

If having the pullmans is that much of a concern, I would suggest you contact RC and ask them specifically about the bed configuration in the stateroom you booked. If its not acceptable, they can help you locate a stateroom with the bed types you want. As long as your stateroom category stays the same, you should be able to change it without any additional cost or penalty.

I was able to do that even with a guarantee stateroom. Once my stateroom was assigned, I had a category...and all I had to do was find a stateroom in that same category in a location I preferred. I called and asked to be switched and they did it no problem.

I have now contacted them, they've confirmed its 2 Pullmans above a double bed... Which we don't want... They said they can't change the booking, I have to go via my TA!

I have now contacted them, they've confirmed its 2 Pullmans above a double bed... Which we don't want... They said they can't change the booking, I have to go via my TA!
That is also correct. TA's "own" the booking until you get to the pier. Any changes (but not add ons like drink packages, excursions, show reservations, or dining reservations) need to go through them.

We ended up going with Princess instead of RC because of the pullman beds in the interior rooms and suite pricing. We have a few families going together and we figured out to get acceptable bed space for 4 in a room we needed mini-suites. Some families did that and some opted for 2 rooms.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter