Bedtime stories?!?!

ChiTownZee

"You have no idea what I'm capable of."-Evil Queen
I was just on the wdwig site and saw there are now bedtime stories on the tv (audio only) at WDW resorts? Anyone have any info on it? Sounds neat!

They were playing them when we were in WDW in March. It's the read-a-long stories from the Disney book and tape sets. I don't remember what the schedule was, but they had times listed for specific stories. As you said, it's just the audio. What shows up on the screen is just a still picture (I think it was Belle sitting and reading).

Bedtime stories started at 7pm and ended at 10pm. Stories were Beauty and the Beast, Little Mermaid, Peter Pan, Toy Story and one more that I can't remember. Each one lasted about 20 minutes and they ran through them twice. As stated before, only audio.

Tammi

They've had these for a few years now. I think they're a great idea. I wish when my children were little that they had had them. One of my sons still enjoys listening to them while he draws. I can picture little ones still excited from a busy day listening to them as they drift off to sleep. A thoughtful touch is that at the end of each story there is a nice stretch of total silence....plenty of time for a parent to turn off the TV before the next story starts.

I don't think my DS will stand for the non-moving pictures thing, but I was very happy to find out on our last trip that toon disney is playing cartoons very late. We got back from Epcot after Illuminations. I got my DS ready for bed and sat him on te bed with a snack. He was very happy watching toon disney while I got ready for bed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter