Been back 2 weeks finally got the time...

maryann4086

Where did my other 250 posts go, waaaaaaah
to let u know how our trip went. Left August 25, flew out of buffalo on southwest, got amazing deal and always prefer buffalo airport. Had no problems, was met by Tiffany towncar and got the Boardwalk villas in good time, checked in and room was ready, surprise surprise. 3rd floor standard view, very nice. Yes, it was hot all week but after this summer we have had, didnt bother us at all. We did all four parks, had some good food, great fun. On the Thursday the 29th we moved to Universal, none of us had ever been, but i bought passes 2 years ago for 95 Cdn, for 3days, and since they dont expire, we got to use em. We stayed at the Royal Pacific Hotel and got upgraded for free from standard view to a great pool view. Loved walking to the parks every morning. WE really enjoyed universal and Iof A, but to us, it still isnt Disney. We may go back every couple of years, but there justing wasnt the same magic. Did love men in black and spiderman, and thought Et was great. Had a few thunderstorms, but mostly at night, so we all got tanned, and came back happy. Any questions, please let me know, Maryann

WELCOME BACK! How were the crowds? Tell us about your meals? What rides did you LOVE? What's pool like at Broadwalk? THANKS! S

well lets see, since most US schools are back in session, i didnt find the crowds back at all. I love the universal express, like disneys fastpass. cause if u stay at one of their hotels, u get it automatically. Our last day, it got busy, because it was labour day weekend, line for spiderman was 1 hour, but with our room key we were on in 5 min. I loved that system. Since we have been a few times before, this year, we decided to not have so many large sit down meals. I had $100 in rainforest cafe gift certificates i earned thru milesource and my points. SO ate once at DDisney and once at AK, so two free meals. Mama melroses, teppanyaki, beaches and cream, different places around epcot(we love doing this each year), we ate at the plaza pavilion in MK, and also had dessert at the diamond horeshoe, and watched the show. Overall was a great trip. Pools at the boardwalk are great.

Sounds like you had a great trip!:D I also love ET and MIB!

Nice to know that the crowds weren't too bad especially with it being the summertime. We head out this March so we still have lots of things to plan! Nice to see you back Maryann!:sunny: :wave:

Welcome back - glad to hear you had a great time!

Welcome back Maryann! I like Spiderman and MIB too. Did you go on the Hulk and Dueling Dragons? I thought those coasters were great fun and I was afraid of coasters until I went on them! I have bought the 3 day @ par tickets too and find one day, each trip, at Universal is perfect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter