Been several hours...still can't message.

Stltaxgirl

Earning My Ears
I've reached my 10 posts several hours ago and it still won't let me message. Anything else I can do to help??

I've reached my 10 posts several hours ago and it still won't let me message. Anything else I can do to help??
It sounds like your settings need to be tweaked. Hover over your username in upper right. Click on "Contact Details"

Scroll down to "accept conversations from" and make sure the box is checked. Then select who you are willing to accept conversations from.

Be sure to click "Save changes" button at bottom of page.

I reached my 10 count yesterday but am still not able to receive PMs, I followed @PrincessShmoo tip above and my box was already checked, but still no luck. Does anyone have any other thoughts? TIA!!

I reached my 10 count yesterday but am still not able to receive PMs, I followed @PrincessShmoo tip above and my box was already checked, but still no luck. Does anyone have any other thoughts? TIA!!
Users must have 10 posts (which you do) - AND - must be registered for more than 24 hours. It looks like you have a couple more hours before you will be able to use the DIS conversation system.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter