Been there... Done that... GOING BACK RUNNING!!! March 2010 PTR

Leleluvsdis

DIS Veteran
Hi everyone! This is my 2nd PTR so please... bear with me.

Anywhoo... it's rather short notice but we literally decided on this trip last week:banana: I've been trying to lose weight and as incintive DH said I could do the princess 1/2 marathon in March. Well when talking to my Mom that night, she said you need a running partner??? :dance3: So this trip will include Me, DH, and my mom and dad (this is the normal travel group, so nothing new about that story lol) Anywhoo they only thing we've decided on is we ARE staying on property and a disney hotel (If we stay on property we normally stay at SOG) and we are flying:woohoo::banana::woohoo: We haven't flown since I was in elementary school and I am now 23. However we are only going from Thrusday to Monday :sad1: Nonetheless we are going back much soon than expected as we normally go ever 2 years:eek:

WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY WORLD IN 5 MONTHS!!! Time to get my butt in shape!!!:yay::yay::yay::yay:

Cool! I am in the process of trying to lose weight as well. I am certainly nowhere near being able to run a half, but I look forward to hearing about things along the way.:thumbsup2

Cool! I am in the process of trying to lose weight as well. I am certainly nowhere near being able to run a half, but I look forward to hearing about things along the way.:thumbsup2

Thanks for joining in!!! We plan on doing a walk/jog but probubly mostly fast walk. We are definetly doing the 5k but training like we are doing the 1/2 so we'll see how it goes. Today I walked for the 2nd time since starting and I did 2 miles in about 35 minutes which is much slower then it needs to be, but my knee was really bothering me today. I definetly need new shoes, and maybe need to slow down a bit and work my way up vs starting at the top lol. Please please share your progress as well. I think it's so much easier when there is a support system:hug:

BTW be sure to check out my TR for my may trip... it's about 1/2 way done. The link is in my siggy.

I am sooo frustrated!!! It is raining for the 3rd day straight here:headache: I have found that I feel better and am in a better mood since I've been walking and well... I haven't walked in 3 days and guess what :mad:I'm not a happy person:mad::headache::mad: Hopefully it won't be raining tomarrow please please please:goodvibes:goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter