Beer available at Goodings?

sandiedvc

Mouseketeer
Does Goodings sell beer? In particular, my co-worker's FIL is looking for Coors Light. They are taking Tiffany town car and their flight is after 10pm, so they will only stop at Goodings. They are staying at All Star Music. Do they sell beer at the store there? Does anyone know the cost?

Boy, this post really makes me sound like a lush! I promise that this information is for a friend!

Yes, Goodings sells beer. There is also beer available in the gift shop at ASMusic, but I don't know the cost or if Coors Light is available. Goodings is pretty expensive, but may be less expensive than buying the beer at the gift shop. Not to mention that the gift shop may be closed by the time they get to the resort that night.

The price for beer at Goodings is a rip-off! There is an Exxon station, about a mile, or so past the Crossroads Shopping Center, (where Goodings is located), that sells beer for for a lot less. I'm sure Tiffany wouldn't mind stopping there, as it is only 5-7 minutes from the All-Stars.

There is an ABC liquor store up the street from Goodings also, it is on the same side 3/4 of a mile up the road. Also, 7-11 sells beer as well until 1 or 2am I think.

Mike

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter