Beer, Wine, Bottled Water ... to the resort

Easto

Mouseketeer
In 2016 we stayed at Poly and used Green Grocer to have some items delivered to the resort.

This year we are on DDP and won’t need a lot of things, but would still like to get some waters, wine, beer, maybe milk for the room.

What’s the best option for us?

We won’t have a vehicle with us.

Is Green Grocer the best option for this?

Is there a resort fee to have this delivered?

We used Amazon Prime Now last year. You can do a combined Amazon and Whole Foods order. Our alcohol came from Whole Foods. As for the fee, I don’t think it applies as Prime Now can’t leave packages with alcohol with Bell Services. You must meet them. Last I checked Garden Grocer was the only service that could leave alcohol with Bell Services.

For me it came down to an annoyance factor. I was already familiar with and set up on Prime Now and I was going to be at the resort to receive the package. So no need to figure out another service.

We've had great fortune ordering wine from here:

https://www.finding.wine/
It was during the holidays when last we ordered and shipping charges were free with a code. No idea if they also carry beer but they are located in FL so you can always ask. We were not charged a resort delivery fee for any of our purchases (came from 3 different vendors) as they all went to BWI's Business Center and we picked them up ourselves. Had Bell Services brought the orders up we would have been charged.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter