Before or After (October or November)

Zakery

Mouseketeer
Hi,

I'm seriously thinking of going to Microsoft Ignite next year which runs Nov. 4th-8th. If I do I figure I will do 3 or 4 days extra for Disney either before or after. I am trying to decide whether to go before or stay after.

If I go early I will most likely miss the opening of Galaxy's Edge. If I go after I could hit it. Plus of missing is it hopefully won't be terribly busy and might be cheaper. If I go after I get the plus of being there but I'd have to deal with huge opening crowds.

I don't mind crowds as I do enjoy people watching and just experiencing the atmosphere but I think it will be insane busy most likely which might even be too much.

Which way would you go as a solo traveller?

You might want to consider when race weekend is for Food & Wine. The 2019 date has not posted, but it will be the 10th anniversary so it is likely to busier than average. If you are not a runner, you probably want to avoid that weekend.

You might want to consider when race weekend is for Food & Wine. The 2019 date has not posted, but it will be the 10th anniversary so it is likely to busier than average. If you are not a runner, you probably want to avoid that weekend.
Good tip. Thanks!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!