Behind the Seeds tour

DH & I loved this tour. We'd do it again. When we took the tour the youngest person was probably me, LOL. There just happened to not be any kids at all on the tour that morning. Older kids may like it, but I think given the age of your kids that your DH would probably get more out of the tour if he went on his own. :)

I went on this tour many years ago and enjoyed it . . . however . . . I don't know if the tour is still structured the same way it was when I did it, but the very first section was about insects and they showed a very insect-y video that, to me, went on forEVER. For those of you unaffected by insect images, this is nothing. But I thought I should mention this in case this part of the tour still exists and in case anyone who might be considering going is not too fond of insect images, as I'm not! But I totally loved the rest of the tour!

If your son likes to garden with Dad, I would recommend letting just those two do the tour together (good Father/Son bonding time :hug: ). You would probably enjoy it too, but I wouldn't recommend taking the twins.

We also did this as a same-day purchase/tour. If you aren't going during a super busy time of the year, you can probably just walk up and catch one of the upcoming tour times. This will allow you to be flexible with who all goes. If your older DS doesn't seem like he would be into it at that time, you can just make a game time decision as to whether or not he goes on the tour with DH.

We really enjoyed the tour. It was fun to see some of the things up close that you only get to glance at as your are riding the ride.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!