Beignet Dash & Other Resort Fun Runs

MeridaAndAngus

If you had a chance to change your fate would you
My friend and I want to try to run the Beignet Dash one our upcoming weekend visit to WDW (I understand that these are typically held on Sunday mornings?). However, we are staying at All Stars, not Port Orleans/Riverside. Any idea if the resort fun runs are limited to guests of that resort? Also, I've heard that the All Star resorts have started having intermittent fun runs on certain Tuesday mornings. Does anyone know if these are being held regularly right now? The rumor I had heard was they had an inaugural fun run but then it was up in the air as to whether it would be a regular thing.

What's the best way to get info on these races at other resorts--should I just call the individual resorts? I've seen blog posts about them but I haven't seen any "official" Disney website/blog posts about them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!