Being Lonely and no friends is just as dangerous as smoking.

I wi

I wish there was some kind of program, that would allow people my age to help out with new parents that need help with toddlers and babies. People are so weary of anyone that is not their age. My dd and her husband lived with us for 6 months. 3 of those months she was pregnant and the last 3 was with the baby. It was time that they moved and continued with their lives and jobs, but my daughter is over an hour away and she said, "mom, I wish you could just pop over here so I could make a hot meal, or get in the shower." We face time and she said her daughter perks up the minute she hears my voice. I know people cannot afford baby nurses or nannies, and thus this is why they stay home, but I sure wish I could help new mom's or toddler mom's without seeming like the "weird lady" that wants to help out. In the US, we just don't have that kind of support system, unless it is family. Even people with multiple's babies, rather have family help, than just friends and aquaintences.
That's a marvelous idea!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!