being robbed

Oh I'm so sorry! How frightening. :( What you went through is extremely traumatic. :( Talking to Debbie will help. She's a sweetie. :) {{{{Hugs}}}}

I am so glad you are alright. What a terrible experience to have to go through!!! Glad to hear that management was so supportive of you though.

Karen,
I was in a similar situation once, just one other employee and myself working when we were robbed by two men. It did take me a couple of days to be able to sleep well. Actually I resorted to taking a couple of pills the first night or two to knock me out. Your feelings are appropriate and it just takes a bit of time to work it all out. It was a tramatizing event and you really shouldn't try to shortcircuit the recovery process. Just give yourself time to heal. I am sorry this happened to you though and I so glad you are safe.
Keli

Thanks again. I slept real good last night. My dd and I went shopping and I bought a new pillow and it was perfect. I had butterflies in my tummy when driving in to work but everything went fine. I also heard that there was an oxycontin overdose in the city that same night. A police officer came to check on me (I know many from my town because my dad is a retired police sargent/detective) and I mentioned the od to him. I told him that if the person matched the description, I would be ok to look at photos. Just waiting to hear.

Keli, my condolences to you and the families. Anything I can do let me know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter