Believe Question

DonnaRy

Mouseketeer
We are arriving in Anaheim on a Saturday afternoon and are planning on spending Saturday evening checking out Downtown Disney. Believe is scheduled for Saturday night (3/10), but not for Sunday and during the week while we will be in the parks.

Can Believe be seen from the Downtown Disney area?? If so, is there any spot that might be better than others?

poohmail.gif

Believe can be seen from Downtown Disney although not nearly as well as from inside Disneyland. This fireworks show is different in that it uses more lower level elements. If you simply cannot watch it from inside Disneyland then I would suggest watching it from either the bridge over West Street, the area in between House of Blues and Y Arriba! Y Arriba! or main esplanade between the DL and DCA entrance. However if you can I really do suggest simply re-entering Disneyland and watching Believe from Main Street. It is a fantastic display.

Rebekah.

The music to Believe really makes the show. I would urge you to see it from inside the park if you can, around the center of Main Street or closer to the castle. The problem with being right in front of City Hall or Lincoln Theatre is that your sight is blocked from the sides.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter