"BELIEVE" Show opens today May 11!

SamanthaR

Earning My Ears
I just saw a short sneak preview of the "Believe" Show on WTVT FOX 13 Tampa Bay (our local station) this morning. It took FOUR years to make this show and YOU WILL LOVE IT! One of the "Believe" performers that was interviewed said when you leave this show you will be inspired that you can do anything!! I can hardly wait!!!! Will be there July 2 (wish it was sooner!) :bounce:

I also saw the preview on WTVT Fox 13 (tampa) and I can't wait till july 23rd when me and my gf will be there. Anyone that is planning on going today, post your reviews. Im interested to hear the feedback.

I've seen the rehersals quite a few times since they've opened. I decided to go to the 11:30am show yesterday (5/10) in hope of seeing a 'soft opening' before it's official opening. The show ran through without a hitch. It isn't anything like Blue Horizons if you are trying to find a baseline. The trainers are part of the story now and they want you to know that you can do what you dream. I wont spoil the show for anyone that hasn't seen it, but my family and I will be watching it again soon. My 3yo daughter loves the Shamu chant. The story alone is enough to make people that have something they want to do just outside their reach a little misty eyed. As the title of my reply says, 'Believe' brought to you by Kleenex. Here is a write up in the Orlando Sentinel

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/business/orl-believe1106may11,0,3564199.story

Snip from the web article.

"He said the show's not about showcasing killer whale behaviors anymore, but an effort to inspire the audience."

EDIT: Oh ya. The show is good :thumbsup2

Woohoo! I can't wait to see it in early June!! Will Mistify and the other evening shows be running by then?

Nellas_Unna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter