Bell Services

jimmykitefan

Mouseketeer
We are getting a Owners Locker for the first time. Our flight home is fairly early. we need to leave 6:30am in the morning.
how long does it take for bell services to show up to pick something up from your room? Should we probably have it picked up the night before? We never use Bell services, are they there late??

We are getting a Owners Locker for the first time. Our flight home is fairly early. we need to leave 6:30am in the morning.
how long does it take for bell services to show up to pick something up from your room? Should we probably have it picked up the night before? We never use Bell services, are they there late??

They are there 24 hours a day. I like to call the night before and request a pick up time for the next morning.

If you're leaving that early I would call the night before and book a time for Bell services to come. It probably would be less stressful for you.

I agree with the above. If you have a requested time they will be there right on time. Disney doesn’t mess up on being prompt!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter