Belle Breakfast Help!!!!!

A

adisneynut

I need some help. DD wants to dress up breakfast at CRT and PSB. Hopefully I can get both. How is Belle dressed at each of these breakfast? The gold dress or the blue and white one. Thanks ;)

the times we have seen her it was the blue and white one. and her is hair pulled back in a low ponytail w/a blue flat looking bow to match. hope this helps!:p

She always wears her blue village dress to greets. Also, for the breakfasts, her skirt on her golden ballroom gown is so large, it would be difficult for her to move from table to table. In Florida, I believe she usually only appears in her balroom gown in shows and parades, but can be found greeting guests in it at Disneyland.

My DD's have always asked why we never see Belle in her beautiful gold gown. They dont show Cinderella in HER old clothes. Cinderella's gown is pretty full too! It would be great to see Belle looking like a princess!!

Does your daughter have both costumes??:)

At the Storybook Princess Breakfast at Epcot, she is dressed in the Blue dress with the white pinafore. Since the same Belle in CRT also does the Storybook Garden in the Blue Dress with the white pinafore, I would think that is what she will have on at CRT. Of course, the yellow dress is more recognizable as being Belle. The Disney Store also has the deluxe Belle dress, which is red, very fancy, and expensive!

I appreicate all the help. I did order her the yellow Belle dress from the Disney Store and the wig. She really wanted Snow White but it was sold out. However I did find out that Disneyland did have it and Aurora too. So she now has 3 costumes to choose from. I even found some shoes that I can spray paint and attatch the bows. Now if I don't get CRT and will book SPB breakfast first and keep my finger crossed. ;)

When are you going? Epcot's princess breakfast can be made 120 days out! Make that ASAP. Then, follow up with CRT, at 60 days out...hopefully you can get both if you want.

Good luck!

Thanks Janet2k for the link.

Snowhite rabbit I have already used the ps calculator and figures out the dates I need to cal. I even have my posted note ups to remind me. I will book the PSB in Sept .and then try for CRT.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter