Beltz Designer Outlet?

Pixie Power!

DIS Veteran
Ive been to the 'normal' beltz outlet but didnt get the chance to check out the designer one. Can anyone tell me if this is any good? Which shops are there? & is there a web site?

Thanks

Emma

you must go we spend a couple of days here each holiday one at the begining and one at the end, there are 2 official Disney outlets - where we pick up great gifts to take home at a fraction of the theme park prices. On our last visit I bought a beautiful white Disney World Bath robe for a ridiculous price approx $20 and because I always travel with empty suitcases inside suitcase I can take all my great buys home. This year I am on the look out for trainers for my 10 year old with rather large feet and spend upwards of £50 ($80) for a basic pair in London, on our last visit they where buy one get one 1/2 price.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter