Ben Affleck Is Bald?

we3luvdisney

<font color=blue>I admit it. I am a <font color=pu
POSTED: 4:59 p.m. EDT September 16, 2002

HOLLYWOOD -- Rumor has it one of Hollywood's sexiest celebrities has been sporting more than just his own mane.

Ben Affleck is at the center of a hairy rumor.

It's reported the 30-year-old's secret was revealed at a party when a carefully concealed toupee flew off his head during a mock-fight with fellow actor Vince Vaughn.

Affleck was reportedly embarrassed and begged his friends to keep his secret.

It's also been reported Affleck has spent almost $50,000 on his teeth.

If he is bald that's the best hair piece I have ever seen.He should let some of his hair challenged Hollywood buddies in on where he got it from.And so what if he spent 50 G's on his teeth,he has the money.Good for him.

Actually, I saw an interview with him last night where he was asked if he was bald. He laughed and said it was just a crazy rumor, then pulled his hair really hard to prove it. I didn't see any hair move at all, so I believe him!

Aradio show here in Chicago has been talking about this and compared a bunch of pics. They came to the conclusion he went with a transplant LOL!

Ben is NOT bald, I saw that interview also last night with regis and kelly, he pulled his hair hard, so I think its just another rumor~ did you guys catch the last peope magazine with him in it holding that baby? oh my and I thought it wasnt possible for him to look any sexier.
love.gif

When I get to meet my future husband, I'll be sure and let you all know what the truth is! And his smile is so sexy! I'd have to say that if it's a $50,000 dollar smile, then that was a hella good investment! It melts my heart everytime I see it! *sigh*

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter