Bermuda dates for 2021?

mevelandry

DIS Veteran
Hi!

My family has show interests in the Bermuda departing from NYC for a family cruise in 2021.

Does anyone know when those itineraries will be released? Thanks in advance!

I think RCL usually releases Bermuda dates in December, based on previous years any way.

I just checked with Carnival and the dates should get out in December as well. Only NCL has them but the prices are very high (always more expensive than others, until 2-3 weeks before the cruise).

Don't know, but we're doing the 5 night Bermuda cruise on Anthem from Bayonne this month. If I see dates for 2021 onboard, I'll let you know...

Thank you!
Just off the 5 nighter to Bermuda from Bayonne on Anthem. I checked with NextCruise onboard and they only seem to have the dates out for Bermuda thru about October 2020 at the moment. I asked and they didn't give me anything definite for 2021, but said you might see something closer to the end of the year... A little odd since some of the Bahamas dates, even on Anthem, are out into the first part of 2021 now...

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter