Bermuda

Yes, but not until October 2019 ;-) Enjoying reading all about the trips people have been taking so far, though!

Yes! I’m going on Wednesday as well. The weather looks a little iffy right now but I’m keeping fingers crossed that we’ll have calm seas and sunshine!

I have been obsessing about it. I have looked at at least 12 weather sites and they all are reporting pretty close to the same by now. My take is it may change, but it looks like about 73 and mostly cloudy for Friday. Saturday should be warmer maybe 76-77 with a shower early than some later in the day maybe after we leave. But not too much rain.

I saw a post somewhere maybe Trip Advisor, where someone said they had lived in Bermuda and that the weather is usually very nice. They said the forecast can change and usually are not dependable. Like when rain is predicted for all day all they get is 10 minute shower. And when the forecast is sunny skies, a thunderstorm may roll in.

My DH says, it will be what it will be, so let’s just enjoy the adventure. Fingers crossed.

Did you see that the Hurricane off hitting Mexico west coast may turn into a storm for the east coast for Saturday and Sunday! I hope not!

Ok Happy Sailing!

I would love to. Haven't been there is 25 years. However, still looking for a good time to take off work. We already have 2 cruises planned. If I book another, my boss might think I am overpaid. :jumping3:

F7224B4B-5FAF-4BB0-BD69-667A6696B91B.jpeg 95177B5B-7F17-4B18-A3F4-F4974FF2D708.jpeg
Yes! I’m going on Wednesday as well. The weather looks a little iffy right now but I’m keeping fingers crossed that we’ll have calm seas and sunshine!

Weather is looking good. The 2nd photo is NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Adminstration). Fingers Crossed.

We were on the 10/13 cruise, with the 2-night stay in Bermuda. The forecast several days before we left was looking iffy (rain) for at least one of the days we were to be there, but by 1-2 days before we left, the forecast improved and we ended up having absolutely beautiful weather for the 3 days we were there. However, it was chilly and windy (lots of white caps) on the sea day back to NYC.

And, I read on our FB group that the Norwegian cruise ship heading into the Dockyard in Bermuda as we were leaving, had rain for the two days they were in port, and much rougher seas returning to NYC/NJ.

Wishing you smooth sailing and sunny weather! Bermuda is a beautiful island!

We were on the 10/13 cruise, with the 2-night stay in Bermuda. The forecast several days before we left was looking iffy (rain) for at least one of the days we were to be there, but by 1-2 days before we left, the forecast improved and we ended up having absolutely beautiful weather for the 3 days we were there. However, it was chilly and windy (lots of white caps) on the sea day back to NYC.

And, I read on our FB group that the Norwegian cruise ship heading into the Dockyard in Bermuda as we were leaving, had rain for the two days they were in port, and much rougher seas returning to NYC/NJ.

Wishing you smooth sailing and sunny weather! Bermuda is a beautiful island!

Thank you for your well wishes....fingers crossed. Going to Rite Aid to get some sea sick medicine. I always get a little queasy if th seas are choppy to rough.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!