Bern's Steakhouse ??? (OT)

nasmith

DIS Veteran
I know that this is off-topic- In fact, not even in Orlando- But I've heard alot about Bern's steakhouse in Tampa (The Pres. dines there with his Bro.) and was considering going there one night as a surprise to my Hubbie. Has anyone been? Any reviews at all??? Thanks- Jill

Burns...and SideBurns...have never been...but the locals say it is the place to eat.

I would go!

nasmith - dined there a while back and it was exquisite! Perfect for a night out and the food was unbelievable and the service was top notch. We even got to tour the kitchen/wine cellar (they have a huge collection). Be sure to tell your server you want to have dessert - it's a separate section of the restaurant and the desserts were out of this world!!! Highly recommend it - you'll have a memorable evening...

Very Very Good, but bring your checkbook. It usually costs us about $100 per person. But then we have wine, steak and everything else. You need to have the tour and go to the desert room. I would highly reccomend the place. Her'e's their website with their menus http://www.bernssteakhouse.com/bs_frame.htm

This restaurant sounds fab ~ Thinking we might go for dinner after going to Busch Gardens.

We ate there in the 80's and still talk about that meal. It was the best steak DW and I have ever eaten.

Bern's is a tremendous experience. I've been to many steakhouses and this is much better in terms of it being an event...more than a steak. I lived in Tampa some time back and this was a favorite for visitors. At the time they had the largest wine selection in the country. They grow their own vegetables. Expensive but not as expensive as some of the premium steak chains. ABSOLUTELY must take the kitchen and wine cellar tour after dinner...and go to your private dessert room upstairs. That is what makes the Bern's experience a unique one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter