BE's never-ending fun ** 4 completed TR's ** Thousands of Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, as it turns out, one of our stores Execs. is going to be at Disneyland at the end of September and our trips are going to overlap by a day or two. Funny how that works out, huh?

:cool1: I have to admit, I already wrote the majority of the official PTR! I wont be posting it until tomorrow morning, but it makes me so excited!!

Sweet! Something to look forward to at work tomorrow! :)

Does this thread stop at 200 or 250 pages?

P.S. I got the novella yesterday!!! Gonna start reading it tonight probably. Not sure if it's a good idea, cause I have to work in the morning, but I probably will anyways.

Sweet! Something to look forward to at work tomorrow! :)

Does this thread stop at 200 or 250 pages?

P.S. I got the novella yesterday!!! Gonna start reading it tonight probably. Not sure if it's a good idea, cause I have to work in the morning, but I probably will anyways.

I wish it was 200! I could start a new thread tomorrow. But I think it's 250 and I want to officially see this thread CLOSED!! Maybe I should PM Sherry and ask her to be sure.

And YAY!! :banana: Well, the good thing is it's a short read, not like 700 crazy pages!! I hope you like it. It made me even more excited for the movie. We're getting so close.

I know! It's only a couple weeks away! I tried to find a small Eclipse countdown to post on my signature, but all the ones I could find were big and bulky. I wish I knew how to make my own so I could "twilight" up my sig a bit!

I know! It's only a couple weeks away! I tried to find a small Eclipse countdown to post on my signature, but all the ones I could find were big and bulky. I wish I knew how to make my own so I could "twilight" up my sig a bit!

See, I've found a few that I like, but they are all HTML based and not BBCode which the DIS uses. Oh wel. I'll just count down silently. Almost to the 2 week to go mark!!

I was at my friends house today in Calgary before we came back home and she had the tickets hanging on the fridge. It got me pretty excited!!

Well, I did some searching (and sent a PM to Sherry) and I'm pretty sure the 'cutoff' is 250 pages. So ... only 50 more to go!! :rotfl: But maybe it would be a good idea to keep this trip all on one thread and ask her to close this one out and start afresh? What do you think?

Seeing actual tickets has to be awesome!! I'm still tormented between staying up to watch it at midnight or going first thing Wednesday morning. I really, really want to do another midnight thing, but I have nobody to go with anymore so I think it may be better to just go first AM showing. Cheaper too ...

Cheaper is always good. Could be a little quieter too. Too bad I live 2000 miles away, or i'd go with you!

You could leave this one open just for chit chat, or if you don't mind the chit chat in the other one (since it seems its what we like to do), then you could just close this one. Just make sure to tell Michele about the new one, lol! Or she might be lost when she gets back! :laughing:

Lucky her. Walking the grounds of Disney as we speak!

I know right!! She's doing what we wish we could be doing right now. Lucky lady!! It's funny how excited I get about other people going.

The quieter thing was also a big sell for me. Just gotta see what my schedule is like for that week I guess. I forgot that I just opened up my availability and told 'em I would love some more hours in other departments so I may just be SOL in that matter, lol.

Hm, I think we can do chit chat tonight and maybe I'll make the new thread with my big post tomorrow. I like that we chit chat through my reports. Maybe we can stop at post 3,000 to make it a nice even #. But I just realized that would only be like 8 more!!

Haha, yep! Not many at all.

Hopefully you can at least get a few hours to see Eclipse sometime on that day!

I wonder what she is doing now? She must be living off just the excitement energy, since it didn't seem like she slept much last night!

The excitement of being there can keep you going for quite some time! I speak from experience, lol. No sleep, leaving at 2 AM, and going non stop from the moment of arrival until evening? Oh yeah. Being there just keeps me going.

:banana: Well, hopefully I'll hear from Sherry before this gets to 3,000 posts and I'll make up my mind accordingly. I'm making a couple LGMH for people right now so I should probably get off. Then afterwards sleep!

Tomorrow is a big day. And a lot of money will be going bye-bye. My car is finally getting the new tires she deserves.

New tires are a good way of saying bye to money! But they are needed, so I guess it's ok in the end!

I should get going to so I can start my book! Have a good night. :)

They are needed! And I think my mom said Costco was having a sale so that'll save me a little $$. All in all I just don't want to spend more than $400.00 right now.

Enjoy the book and catch you later!!

Cause we know how much you love creepy dancing guy when you are excited! :laughing:

It's down to the last couple....what are you gonna do???? tick tock!

Alrighty, I'm doing it! New thread, here we come. No more posts here!! I'll make the 3,000th reply (so it looks nice and orderly from the thread list) as soon as I make the new thread so I can link it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!