BE's Never Ending TR -- That kind of ... Ended? Or did it?

So if you haven't seen on Facebook I made it down safe an sound after a debacle with my alarm clock and waking up 3 hours after I meant to be on the road. But all turned out well. Paula and I are camped out for Fantasmic right now. Great spots, but I'm giving up 4+ hours for them so they better be!

Really excited for MHP tomorrow night!

Hi Jazz! I wanted to drop by to tell you I haven't just left your TR alone. I've been busy so I haven't had time to comment and it seems you have moved on to a new TR, so I promise to begin commenting then :thumbsup2 Can't wait to read all about it! :mickeyjum

So I had a fun morning getting photos. I took a quick power nap and I'm actually getting ready for the party now! We can get in at 3 pm in our costumes so that's what I plan on doing. I should also be meeting up with Sherry E pretty soon as well. Yippee!!

Hi Jazz! I wanted to drop by to tell you I haven't just left your TR alone. I've been busy so I haven't had time to comment and it seems you have moved on to a new TR, so I promise to begin commenting then :thumbsup2 Can't wait to read all about it! :mickeyjum

Hey Timmy! Glad to see you're still here. I kind of moved through that last one much faster than normal because I had to finish it before I left!!

You needed the extra sleep I am sure.

Hiya, Michele! Interesting new siggy you got there.

So I had a fun morning getting photos. I took a quick power nap and I'm actually getting ready for the party now! We can get in at 3 pm in our costumes so that's what I plan on doing. I should also be meeting up with Sherry E pretty soon as well. Yippee!!

Hey Timmy! Glad to see you're still here. I kind of moved through that last one much faster than normal because I had to finish it before I left!!

Hiya, Michele! Interesting new siggy you got there.

Why thanky mam!! Andrea made it!!

We are just back in from MHP, getting things ready for the night: tomorrow we check in to PPH!

Tonight was absolutely amazing. I got the character photos I wanted, Cavalcade photos, fireworks photos, saw Sherry and Liza (funatdisney) and got more candy than I know what to do with. Definitely a big win tonight.

Catch you all later!

We are just back in from MHP, getting things ready for the night: tomorrow we check in to PPH!

Tonight was absolutely amazing. I got the character photos I wanted, Cavalcade photos, fireworks photos, saw Sherry and Liza (funatdisney) and got more candy than I know what to do with. Definitely a big win tonight.

Catch you all later!

Sounds fun!! I'm sure it was much less crowded than the friday night party. I heard that was insane. can't wait to see pics!

Greetings from the Paradise Pier Hotel!! I'm actually going to relax for the rest of the afternoon/evening. The rain this morning did not help how I woke up feeling and after spending the last 6+ hours with soaking wet feet I need the break (plus it's sinking in that I have officially lost one of my cats forever - I'll fill you in on that later). If there are any photo requests you would like me to share now, let me know and I'll see what I can do.

Ooops. I'm glad I just uploaded my PhotoPass pictures onto their website because a very important one that I got today is missing! Spent a little time filling out that little form thing and I hope they can retrieve the photo for me.

But here is one of me and Captain Hook from yesterday!

Hook.jpg

Ooops. I'm glad I just uploaded my PhotoPass pictures onto their website because a very important one that I got today is missing! Spent a little time filling out that little form thing and I hope they can retrieve the photo for me.

But here is one of me and Captain Hook from yesterday!

Hook.jpg

Oh no! I hope they can retrieve it!!

I know sometimes it takes a little bit for the photos to show up and I did take it today, but better safe than sorry!

Why do I feel like the DIS is deserted today? Where is everyone?

I'm here I'm here! loving your TR, gets me all kinds of excited for my trip! cant wait to see more pics, some of Cruella perhaps?? :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!