besides adventureland, what othe lands open later?

tassie42

Mouseketeer
I read here that adventureland opens at 10:00 instead of 9 somedays . Do any of the other lands open late or close early at mk? What about the other parks?

Toontown and Tom Sawyer Island in the MK open at 10:00. When we were there in early February (value season) the Country Bears and Hall of Presidents were also 10:00.

At AK Kali Rapids and Rafiki's Planet Watch opened at 9:30.

At the Studios HISTK Playground and Magic of Disney Animation opened at 10:00.

I think that's about it, as far as I know, everything else opened with the park (except for scheduled shows, of course).

do you think this will be the case the first week of April when they say its supposed to be crowded? We were planning on doing ehm that day and doing tomorrowland at 8:00 then heading over to adventurland. then I heard on these boards that it doen't open till 10:00 so I thought we could go to Mickeys toontown instead but I guess thats out too! (this would be our second day at Mk) I was using the unoffical guides touring plan. (we were planning on doing Fantasyland , Frontierland and Liberty Square the first day) I guess I could switch days but my 3 year old won't understand skipping those fantasyland rides till the next day. oh well , I guess I've rambled on enough:crazy:

Maybe it will open at 9:00. Here's what I found on Deb's site:

NOTE: Since September 2003, Adventureland's opening times have been based on anticipated crowd levels.

February 22-28 -- Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday: 9:00am; Wednesday and Friday: 10:00am

February 29-March 6:

Sunday, Thursday, and Saturday: Adventureland opens at 9 a.m.
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday: Adventureland opens at 10 a.m.

March 7-27: Adventureland opens at 9 a.m.

When Adventureland opens at 9 a.m. the attractions available are: Pirates of the Caribbean, The Magic Carpets of Aladdin, and the Swiss Family Treehouse.

Guests who enter Adventureland wishing to walk to Frontierland from 9 a.m. and 10 a.m. will be redirected there through the Adventureland Breezeway.

Here's the link.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter