Best 2 BR or Larger for the Money

And if you're working with a broker tell them a few months before that and they will be ready to book you first thing the morning of your 11 month window. Which is handy for room types that book up at the 11 month mark.
I utilized David’s last time. Will they do this for me on the morning that my 11 month window starts?

As for any rental broker booking for you right at 11 months requires a willing renter with the appropriate number of points for your reservation. Also it requires that there isn’t a backlog of requests waiting to be fulfilled. Also your reservation needs to be for 7 or less nights. The brokers don’t actually have points but function as an intermediary and set you up with a member renting.

Though in general it’s a good idea to get your name on the list as soon as possible.

As for any rental broker booking for you right at 11 months requires a willing renter with the appropriate number of points for your reservation. Also it requires that there isn’t a backlog of requests waiting to be fulfilled. Also your reservation needs to be for 7 or less nights. The brokers don’t actually have points but function as an intermediary and set you up with a member renting.

Though in general it’s a good idea to get your name on the list as soon as possible.
Okay, great. I will make sure we get on the wait list ASAP.

Just remember, once you book the unit, changes are not allowed. So be sure of your dates and the size unit required. Have a great trip.

Thank you for the tip on the dedicated 2BR. I don’t want to pay same amount for sofas, if we can get two beds and a sofa.

I think I was the one who suggested looking at a 2BR lockoff. The second bedroom is what’s different - it will either be a studio unit (1Q and a sofa bed) or a bedroom with 2Q beds. If the kids are yours and you’re planning on having them sleep in the LR, then it might be nicer for your guests to have a studio unit, which will have their own coffee maker and fridge, 1Q and a sofa. The room will seek bigger if it’s just the 2 of them who will be sharing a bed anyway. It seems counterintuitive but if the occupants of the second bedroom are going to be 2 adults in a couple, they might prefer a studio unit instead of a dedicated 2BR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter