Best Bars and Lounges?

So many great suggestions and most of mine have been mentioned :) We also frequent the lounges; my favorite resort is WL and I think Territory Lounge and Geyser Point are both fantastic. This past May I was with a group of friends, and we ended every night at one or the other! Nomad's has become a regular stop when in AK and Tutto Gusto is FABULOUS.

In Disney Springs, Jock Lindsay's has cool theming, great drinks and great food and I also really enjoyed Belle View Lounge and Crews Cup.

So many great suggestions and most of mine have been mentioned :) We also frequent the lounges; my favorite resort is WL and I think Territory Lounge and Geyser Point are both fantastic. This past May I was with a group of friends, and we ended every night at one or the other! Nomad's has become a regular stop when in AK and Tutto Gusto is FABULOUS.

In Disney Springs, Jock Lindsay's has cool theming, great drinks and great food and I also really enjoyed Belle View Lounge and Crews Cup.

Belle Vue is one of my favorites! I think I’m going to check out Nomad, Geyser and Crews Cup for sure. Those seem to be on everyone’s list.

I like the bar at The Wave in the Contemporary. It is never busy and has some couches to relax in that "blue lit" room off to the side. It was the perfect ending to a day in the parks and that blue light was great so that our children stayed asleep in their stroller (as seen on my profile pic).

No one mentioned Mizners at GF I know it has closed but the new Enchanted Rose has opened and I can't wait to check it out next week.

Also in the Contemporary is the California Grill Lounge which offers the full menu there and gives you an unbeaten view of the Magic Kingdom Fireworks if you are there at that time...or if you are there earlier you can show your receipt later on to see the show!

Another shout out for Belle Vue-Tim and Allen are the best- as well as Nomad Lounge and Dawn Bar. Very relaxing but friendly conversations every time. Brown Derby Lounge is good too. We will be trying Crews Cup next trip as I have heard good things.

Last edited:
Belle Vue Lounge
Dockside Margaritas (when they have a guitar player, plus it was where we got engaged, pre margarita bar days it was a wooden boardwalk)
Victoria Falls

We like Crews Cup, Nomad and Victoria Falls.

We will be staying at Gran Destino next trip so really looking forward to trying out Dahlia Lounge and Three Bridges bar/grill.

Are the bars/lounges 21+?
We've got kids who are not quite at an age to leave alone in a hotel room or a park and go to another resort (11&13), but would be fine to park them at a table with their phones and an appetizer while DH and I enjoyed a drink and some downtime. Normally I'd not consider bringing kids somewhere like that but maybe different at Disney?

We've got kids who are not quite at an age to leave alone in a hotel room or a park and go to another resort (11&13), but would be fine to park them at a table with their phones and an appetizer while DH and I enjoyed a drink and some downtime. Normally I'd not consider bringing kids somewhere like that but maybe different at Disney?

Boathouse would be nice for this out on the pier - the kids could sit at a table while the parents enjoy the bar.

I have the same question (and my kids are the same age 😊). We are checking into BCV on a Sunday and I’d like to keep our options open for dinner that night in case our room isn’t ready on time.

My gf and I really liked Crew’s Cup. We stayed at Beach Club and were walking back from Epcot after the fireworks and wanted a night cap so made our way there. Nice, cozy bar. Met some locals and cast members and had good conversation. The meatballs were good from the late night menu.

Another vote for Nomad Lounge. I spent a few relaxing hours here back in May during my solo trip. Loved the atmosphere and relaxed vibe. Ad a non-drinker I loved how they had fun, inventive nonalcoholic drinks. The food was good, especially the churros.

No, you can take kids into the bars (at least the ones I've been to). We took our kids to Crew's Cup a bunch of times over the years.

I brought my kids to Crews Cup and it was fabulous. They were on their little tablets with their headphones on happy as clams to decompress on their comfy couches for a bit. We were there around 5:30pm, and there were definitely other families in there catching a drink/bite to eat. The bartender offered us kids meal options too--I think they were the kids menu choices from Captain's Grill (now Ale and Compass).

These all sound like great options - depending on what’s open right now! Planning a resort day (no parks) and hoping most of these non park lounges will be open to try out!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!