Best Bars on the monorail loop?

There really isn't a view in Enchanted Rose. Its inside the main building and the windows look out on the DVC building more than anything.
We stayed there late last year and I walked all over... could have sworn there was outdoor seating there toward water. I feel pretty positive there was?

I echo the patio outside of Trader Sam’s is pretty great especially on a nice spring day. They’ll often have some music out there too.

Love doing the monorail loop lounge crawl the heading into MK for the night. In order, we do Cali Grill (sit at the bar) or Steakhouse 71 (sit in the Lounge), then Poly for Tambu, and lastly Enchanted Rose at the GF. We stretch that into a couple of hours, drinking cocktails and eating light bites. Then we only need to grab a desert in MK late night.

I gotta put in another plug for the Outer Rim at the Contemporary - no frills, but just has a great vibe (and a heavy pour of Macallan 14).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter