Best Bathrooms in WDW

ReginaMBK

Mouseketeer
We all know that feeling. It's a million degrees and you've hydrated like it's your job. You took full advantage of your character buffet breakfast. You attempted to drink around the world at EPCOT and are suffering the consequences. Your kiddo just has to go right now but your FP+ is in 5 minutes. You made the decision to have a Beaches and Cream milkshake before going on Tower of Terror. Pecos Bill was the only QS location with a line not out the door. Maybe you just need a couple minutes without your family! Where in the parks do you go for the best bathrooms? Where are the cleanest? The coolest themed? The emptiest ones with no line?

I never thought I would be saying this sentence but my favourite bathrooms in WDW are the Morocco loos in Epcot. I've always found them to be clean and they are not as obvious to spot as others so they have never been busy for me.
Worst? The loos in Japan next to Katsura Grill. When these are so out of the way and therefore so few people using them there was no excuse for the state I found them in!!!

I never thought I would be saying this sentence but my favourite bathrooms in WDW are the Morocco loos in Epcot. I've always found them to be clean and they are not as obvious to spot as others so they have never been busy for me.
Worst? The loos in Japan next to Katsura Grill. When these are so out of the way and therefore so few people using them there was no excuse for the state I found them in!!!
I've actually never used either! Typically American Adventure and Norway are my go-to's! American Adventure is clean and usually pretty empty. Norway is BEAUTIFUL but it's also right near the stroller parking so there's a trade-off.

My opinions..

Epcot: Norway and American Adventure, as stated before, and near the baby care center (it's always empty and has solid AC)
AK: the one coming out of Festival of the Lion King on the pathway to Pandora (never crowded)
MK: City Hall (while it can get busy, it's clean and there's still never a line), Gaston's Tavern (virtually empty every time), Rapunzel area (only for theme, not for cleanliness)
DHS: Grand Ave near Muppets Courtyard (clean and quick), TSL by *** (amazing theme but not the cleanest), Animation Courtyard by Launch Bay (always empty and AC is pumpin)
Bonus: for Food and Wine they'll open up the World Showcase Events pavilion bathrooms. There are SO MANY and no one goes back there.

Unfortunately, I've been in too many.

Yes, I was going to say Norway in Epcot too!

There's a super cute fav at Universal.

I think the new fantasyland bathrooms near peter pan are overrated (I know, who's rating), but the one near Gaston's is good.

I'm partial to the ones offering at least one short sink & I've been amazed when renos reopen or new ones open that don't have them.

I'm not telling you where my secret restrooms are! :teeth:

Actually, I do have a couple of favorite spots. One is outside of the International Gateway, though I fear Skyliner Traffic may up their profile. There is also the hallway between Starbucks and Club Cool at Epcot, but this building is being demolished soon.

My best tip, is that if you have a table service meal, hit the restrooms there. They are usually less busy and cleaner.

I'm not telling you where my secret restrooms are! :teeth:

Actually, I do have a couple of favorite spots. One is outside of the International Gateway, though I fear Skyliner Traffic may up their profile. There is also the hallway between Starbucks and Club Cool at Epcot, but this building is being demolished soon.

My best tip, is that if you have a table service meal, hit the restrooms there. They are usually less busy and cleaner.

I always forget about the one outside of International Gateway, that is a good one! I've never had luck with the Club Cool/Sbucks one.. the women's room is always a little scary there.

Most of the time your table service point is accurate. I don't love Skipper Canteen's or Tutto Italia's. Restaurant Marrakesh's are really nice. Oh and Nomad/Tiffins in AK!

I always forget about the one outside of International Gateway, that is a good one! I've never had luck with the Club Cool/Sbucks one.. the women's room is always a little scary there.

Most of the time your table service point is accurate. I don't love Skipper Canteen's or Tutto Italia's. Restaurant Marrakesh's are really nice. Oh and Nomad/Tiffins in AK!

Well, I am coming at it form a men's room perspective - we have different needs and different standards, ha ha! I've usually had luck at the men's room in the secret weird-smelling hallway, mostly because it is very small. It does seem like more people go into that space lately though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!