Best Breakfast Food??

SillyOldBear66

<font color=red>"It's a sign! It's a bad omen!!!"
Where's the best breakfast regardless of characters or atmosphere or cost?

I'm talkin' GREAT EATS!! :tongue:

-Tabitha

Kona Cafe at the Poly. Best coffee anywhere (100% Kona press pot), Tonga Toast (banana-stuffed French toast), and other yummy things. We have never had a disappointing breakfast at Kona, and have eaten there 8 times for breakfast, once for lunch, once for dinner.

Barbe

Boma

Great Buffet
Wonderful Fresh Fruit
and the coffee (pressed pot Kenyan)

Kona is close second

We love Boma for breakfast too, but Kona wins out hands down for us when it comes to the coffee!

I have two breakfast faves and can't possibly decide between them!

1) Boma -- the Frunch (fruit juice concoction) is to die for and the food is so fresh and tasty. There's tons to choose from but my favorites are the omelet station (you pick out the ingredients and it's made to order), the potatoes, and the bagel spreads.

2) Concourse Steakhouse at Contemporary -- So much more low key and relaxed than its neighbor (Chef Mickeys). It's not a buffet, but everyone needs to try the Sticky Mickeys at least once (giant cinnamon roll drizzled with cinnamon/caramel sauce). I don't even LIKE cinnamon rolls and I drool every time I think about one. They have traditional breakfasts here (bacon/sausage/ham with eggs, omelets, and eggs benedict), the coffee is good, and you can't beat the atmosphere with the monorail gliding by overhead.

:earsboy:

WOW, I was just going to start this thread when I spotted one already started! We had terrible luck last month finding a good breakfast (besides Boma as we stayed at AKL). How about some suggestions for a good park breakfast? Any park, all parks! By the way, Boma was excellent -- especially the "frunch" juice as someone above mentioned!

by far- Trails End Breakfast Buffet at Fort Wilderness- nothing beats it- great price, great food and very unknown.

:jester: :earsgirl: :earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter