Best car service from the airport to resort?

We have been happy with Super Shuttle. They have many options from a shared ride to private Lincoln Towncars.
They also have stopped at a grocery store for us on the way to WDW.

but they were $63 to hotel and uber was $37

Actually the shared ride is 36, nonstop is 45. The Towncar is $71.
Is it worth it to everyone? Probably not. But it is nice having someone take care of all your luggage.
For the right person either is a good option.

after going through the feed and calling everyone the disboard members recommended we found uber is still the champ :-/ each ride was roughly 60-70% cheaper using Uber. The only exception was driving to AK from our hotel... was cheaper to use the flat rate LYFT service by a couple bucks but i’d say car services are in big trouble in the future as there pricing can’t compete. thanks for all the rocmendations we appreciated it
Not for me, I'm skeptical about using Lyft or Uber. I like a known service with bonded drivers.

Has anyone used Florida Town Car service recently? I know we used them a long time ago before DME. If staying at the Swan, we don't get DME. ☹️ I'm going to check with Tony as well.

FL Tours. I've used them a few times, and their service was impeccable. The one time I strayed to a different service, I regretted it.

Though my dad did use Tiffany Towncars to get to Sanford. And he had no complaints with the service.

after going through the feed and calling everyone the disboard members recommended we found uber is still the champ :-/ each ride was roughly 60-70% cheaper using Uber. The only exception was driving to AK from our hotel... was cheaper to use the flat rate LYFT service by a couple bucks but i’d say car services are in big trouble in the future as there pricing can’t compete. thanks for all the rocmendations we appreciated it

Ride share companies will 99% of the time be the cheapest option. No point in price comparing. The only difference for most people is their comfort level with ride shares and whether its important to have a vehicle there waiting when you need to get somewhere.

Ride share companies will 99% of the time be the cheapest option. No point in price comparing. The only difference for most people is their comfort level with ride shares and whether its important to have a vehicle there waiting when you need to get somewhere.

no i didn’t use the “pooling” option... i didn’t share the ride. We the price i showed was using Uber premium w a car seat. pooling was much cheaper but w all our luggage that’s not really an option

p
Has anyone used Florida Town Car service recently? I know we used them a long time ago before DME. If staying at the Swan, we don't get DME. ☹️ I'm going to check with Tony as well.

honestly after posting this and seeing prices of these companies you can Uber from the airport for 50 cents on the dollar and the person pics you up at baggage claim so saves you the trip back across MCO to DME so yes it’s money but that’s the silver lining ;-)

no i didn’t use the “pooling” option... i didn’t share the ride. We the price i showed was using Uber premium w a car seat. pooling was much cheaper but w all our luggage that’s not really an option

I wasn't referring to Uber Pool. Uber and Lyft, in general, are often referred to as "ride shares" because they are individuals transporting you in their own vehicle. They are not livery services. Regardless, UberX (or the Lyft equivalent) will be cheaper than a cab or car service in nearly every case unless surge pricing is in effect. UberBLACK or UberXL are more on par with taxi pricing, but may still be cheaper. Again, it just depends on each person's comfort level with these services.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!