Best car service leaving MK fireworks

Shacka1

Hakuna Matata
Hello!

What is the best way to get from the MK fireworks back to Port Orleans French Quarter. I know they have minnie Van's but I have no clue what the cost would be since it just says it varies?

If you have any recommendations that would be great, also where would I be waiting for the car?

Thank you so much !

The best way is the bus. Minnie Vans are also a good option but will be on the pricier side. Uber or Lyft will be cheaper, but pick up will be at the TTC.

The best way is the bus. Minnie Vans are also a good option but will be on the pricier side. Uber or Lyft will be cheaper, but pick up will be at the TTC.
Thank you! Maybe we just had a bad experience last time. We waited at least 40 mins for the bus, it was awful

I wont do the buses anymore because of the waits and the inevitable 10 person party that will all squeeze on an already crowded bus with strollers and food falling all over the other passengers.

I believe uber and lyft will also pick you up at the Contemporary.

I wont do the buses anymore because of the waits and the inevitable 10 person party that will all squeeze on an already crowded bus with strollers and food falling all over the other passengers.

I believe uber and lyft will also pick you up at the Contemporary.
True! You can also walk to Contemporary and get Uber or Lyft from there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter