Best Character Breakfast?

What is your favorite character breakfast outside of the parks?

• 1900 Park Fare

Votes: 16 34.0%
  • Cape May Cafe

Votes: 10 21.3%
  • Ohana

Votes: 6 12.8%
  • Other (comment)

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
Trying to decide where to go for a character breakfast! All adults over the age of 23, but we haven't done a character breakfast in forever!

Tusker House! Great food and my favorite character restaurant. Even better if you can time your reservation to get breakfast and lunch overlapping!

Reading is important. Sorry, I missed the "Outside the Parks" part of the poll. 1900 Park Fare is my vote then.

Ohana, hands down. I love being served AND there's a chance you could get the kona pressed pot. Plus, we're a Mickey & Pluto-loving household (and my boys love Lilo & Stitch)!

DH and I love Cape May Cafe. And the nearness of the convention trade seems to bring in a higher percentage of adults than at other character breakfasts.

Love Cape May we go on the later side after the people trying to get to the parks have their ADRs, have always had great food, Character interaction & service.

Kae

We did Cape May and O'hana for breakfast and Tusker House for lunch when we were there last week. Cape May was by far the better breakfast. O'hana, as my wife likes to put it, was a pig slop. Not that the food was bad but they just dumped it into a pot and you grabbed it from there. Perhaps for a larger group that's fine but for two it was a bit off-putting. Diamond Horseshoe was much the same (and worse food). Character interaction at O'hana seemed a bit lacking but it was really big and busy. Cape may was just better setup for the meal and the characters more engaging. Tusker House had great character interaction and was smaller so they came quicker but we didn't have breakfast and the lunch meal is not for everyone.

Cape May. If you decide to consider inside the parks Crystal Palace and Tusker House are the best.

Tusker House is the best. But, if outside of parks is a must, I am going to suggest the Trattoria breakfast.

I've done just about every character meal at this point, and my favorite outside the parks (and possibly my favorite overall) is definitely the Bon Voyage Breakfast at Trattoria al Forno. Best combination of good food and enjoyable character interactions, plus a great location that's close enough to one of the parks to plan a good morning after breakfast.

I live 1900 for the character interaction. At one of our meals the 2 sisters found out I was a single father and they had a fight with my then 7 year old daughter between them, they had an argument over who was going to marry my and what school they would send Gwen to. For a couple of minutes she believed them. Ten years later and she still remembers that meal.

Being a huge Winnie the Pooh fan I love breakfast at Crystal Palace.

Totally missed the "outside the parks" so I had to change my vote.:oops: We had an all adult breakfast at 1900 and loved it! The Mad Hatter was hilarious ad the food very good. (Inside the park, just in case, is Garden Grill)

I'm siding with a few other on here and saying that the Bon Voyage Breakfast at Trattoria al Forno would be my favorite. Its not a buffet meal unfortunately but the food we ordered was really nice. My DP and I have booked to go again on our upcoming trip.

We loved ‘Ohana both times we went to breakfast! Great character interaction. Good food and friendly service.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!