Best Character Meal for Breakfast and Dinner?

Breakfast: Bon Voyage Adventure Breakfast at the Trattoria Al Frono on the Boardwalk. You order off a menu, so the food is quite a bit better than you would get at a buffet (in my opinion). The characters (Ariel, Eric, Rapunzel and Flynn Rider) are really good too. It didn't feel rushed and you're not too far from either Epcot or Hollywood Studios.
Dinner: Garden Grill. The food is really good, it's family style as opposed to a buffet and the character interaction is the best for an in-park character meal (in my opinion). It's much less chaotic than the others and since the venue is smaller the characters spend a little more time with you. The characters here are Chip, Dale, Mickey and Pluto.

I don't think you can go wrong with Tusker, Garden Grill, or Crystal Palace. I'd see which fits better in your schedule unless your little ones are partial to Pooh and Friends, then set your day around Crystal Palace. The characters have been great at all three locations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter