Best, cheapest transportation from Airport to Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista

Jana810

Earning My Ears
I have never stayed in the Disney Springs Area & we are not renting a car this time so I was trying to figure out how to get from MCO to the Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista. There are 3 Adults in the group with luggage. I know the Magical Express does not go there, but was trying to figure out other travel arrangements from the Airport & then returning back. Thanks!

We use Lyft even when staying on property. It is faster and more convenient for about $30 each way. Our family of 4 with luggage have always fit in the regular cars, but you can get an XL if you are worried about space. If you want to include a free grocery stop, Tony Hinds is highly recommended, but we haven't tried them before.

I have never stayed in the Disney Springs Area & we are not renting a car this time so I was trying to figure out how to get from MCO to the Hilton Orlando Lake Buena Vista. There are 3 Adults in the group with luggage. I know the Magical Express does not go there, but was trying to figure out other travel arrangements from the Airport & then returning back. Thanks!

I just stayed there last month and took a Lyft to/from the airport. It was roughly $28 each way. They have free shuttles that will take you to the parks but I believe the schedule isn’t in line with park hours. I could be wrong but I feel like that’s why we didn’t use the service. We actually wound up taking a lyft to the park each day and then took the bus back to Disney springs. The hotel is a five minute walk (I actually timed it) from Disney springs but the bus depot is more like a 15 min walk because it’s centrally located in the middle of Disney Springs.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter