Best city walk restaurants?

The Cowfish is my fave restaurant although the service there isn't the best, the food is sublime. The theming at Toothsome Chocolate Emporium & Savory Feast Kitchen is brilliant but the food wasn't mind blowing although I didn't have dessert which seems like it'd be the highlight there. The most mediocre food on my last trip was Bubba Gumps, great theming and service but think that is a one & done for me. I've heard good things about VIVO Italian Kitchen and mixed reviews on Antojitos so I'll check out both of them on my next trip.

Voodoo Doughnut is a great sweet snack stop. The Fusion Bistro Sushi & Sake Bar was superb considering it's quick service and it feels like a bit of a forgotten gem in CityWalk if you enjoy their menu.

Fusion Bistro Sushi & Sake Bar was superb considering it's quick service and it feels like a bit of a forgotten gem in CityWalk if you enjoy their menu.

Possibly the hardest menu to find online! If you have one, I would love to see it. I get the gist of it, but can't seem to find an actual menu...

Possibly the hardest menu to find online! If you have one, I would love to see it. I get the gist of it, but can't seem to find an actual menu...

I've seen a few online but not sure if they are up to date. There's one on touring plans and the mouse for less, I'd link them but I don't have enough posts yet to have them included unfortunately. I remember having the volcano roll (which is delicious), gyoza roll (which is an odd combination but I liked it) and gyozas on the side.

Antojito's and NBC Sports Grill & Brew are probably the ones we frequent the most. We love the atmosphere and desserts at Toothsome, but the entrees are just meh for us. We've also tried Vivo and Cowfish and while they were fine, nothing was a stand out for us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!