Best company to rent electric scooter

Just to add to that great description, if you have a car and rent a Go Go sport (I know that's what Gold Mobility has, I assume others have something similar), it breaks down very easily for transport. Nick demonstrated last time. Come to think of it, when I rented from Walker, they showed me exactly how to break down the scooter for car transport.
What I loved about the Go Go is that I could leave the scooter in my car the whole trip and just bring the battery in to charge every night. I accidentally stumbled across this ability on our last trip when we had to rent at the last minute because our personal scooter's battery died (luckily tested it before I brought it to WDW). That freed up a lot of space in the room!

I m renting from Gold Mobility for the first time in less than 48 hours. I've done my research and have used the same company ((Walker) for 6 years straight. I had trouble with their scooters every year, needing replacement throughout our stay. The replacements were in worse shape than the one I wanted to "trade in". In fairness to Walker, they supposedly now have new scooters,

Gold Mobility price was over $150 cheaper than Walker. I'm also doing an upgrade for me. I ordered the captain's chair!! It will have a high back and are going to meet me personally and make adjustments to scooter for me. I'm looking forward to having a comfortable seat and being able to sit back and relax.

I m renting from Gold Mobility for the first time in less than 48 hours. I've done my research and have used the same company ((Walker) for 6 years straight. I had trouble with their scooters every year, needing replacement throughout our stay. The replacements were in worse shape than the one I wanted to "trade in". In fairness to Walker, they supposedly now have new scooters,

Gold Mobility price was over $150 cheaper than Walker. I'm also doing an upgrade for me. I ordered the captain's chair!! It will have a high back and are going to meet me personally and make adjustments to scooter for me. I'm looking forward to having a comfortable seat and being able to sit back and relax.

Does Walker still use the type of toggle speed-things that use your thumb? That was the main reason I switched from them-I have arthritis in my hands, and using the Walker ECVs got very sore by the end of the day. The Gold Mobility toggle controls are so much easier!

They did last year. Truthfully i have two dislocated wrists, and found them difficult to use. I'm just looking forward to trying Gold Mobility, if I'm not happy, I'll try someone new next time.

walker shows pictures of new scooters on their website, but couldn't confirm, that all scooters were new. The price of $150 more than Gold Mobil ity was after they applied a "preferred\ frequent" customer discount.

Just came back from a trip to Europe where we were able to rent an automatic foldable scooter with remote control. It was fantastic and small enough that two fit easily in a trunk when folded. We were able to hop on and off taxis, Uber's, and all kinds of transportation with it. Has anyone heard of these being able here in orlando or the states?

Just came back from a trip to Europe where we were able to rent an automatic foldable scooter with remote control. It was fantastic and small enough that two fit easily in a trunk when folded. We were able to hop on and off taxis, Uber's, and all kinds of transportation with it. Has anyone heard of these being able here in orlando or the states?

It doesn't sound like anything I have seen - do you have any pictures of it? Or a brand name?

Just want to give an update. Arrived Tuesday (13th). We were running a little late. We scheduled scooter from Gold Mobility for 12:30. We arrived at 1:00 and they were waiting for us to get off Magical Express. The captain's chair, and fan are a real nice addition. I'm very impressed with quality and comfort of the scooter.r

Can't say enough about the person delivering the,scooter. They were very friendly and explained thoroughly the adjustments that could be mAde to make the scooter comfortable to me. (Ability to adjust seat forward and backward(leg room) to bring able to adjust back (straight or recloning). Very comfortable ride.

Why do you prefer Buena Vista?
To be fair, I have not used GMS. However I feel strongly that I personally prefer a vendor that can leave it with Bell Services. I have used Walker Mobility in the past, and scheduling pickup was a nightmare.
I have used BVS 4 times. I have had GREAT Customer Service and scooters that wer in good condition. My battery life was really good. I have another reservation for October.

The past two trips I used Gold. It was stressful getting back when I had to drop it off. I was going to rent again this trip (8 days from now!) but 98 Degrees is playing my last day and GMS said that they won't pick up after 8. I want to see the 8 pm show so I changed back to Apple Scooter who promised a new model with a charger for my phone, a captains chair, and will pick up the next morning all for $225 for 10 days. I am good with that. More time with Nick Leshay. I had no problems with Gold but it was the picking up that was stressful. They are a good company,

The past two trips I used Gold. It was stressful getting back when I had to drop it off. I was going to rent again this trip (8 days from now!) but 98 Degrees is playing my last day and GMS said that they won't pick up after 8. I want to see the 8 pm show so I changed back to Apple Scooter who promised a new model with a charger for my phone, a captains chair, and will pick up the next morning all for $225 for 10 days. I am good with that. More time with Nick Leshay. I had no problems with Gold but it was the picking up that was stressful. They are a good company,
Yes, they're great. All three trips the Gold Mobility guy was standing there waiting when we arrived, and when we left. I think besides the always new scooters they have I like the fan and sunshade combination the most. Last year on our Disneyland trip I really missed the fan and shade combo. Gold doesn't have an office in Anaheim so I had no choice but to use another company. By the time I was done adding accessories and insurance, the rental was double what Gold's price was.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter