Best counter service in Epcot to have French pastries for breakfast?

ChicagoJ

Mouseketeer
We're hoping to rope drop FEA and then head over to France for some morning pastries. I don't have any counter service or snack credits planned yet and don't want them going to waste.

Just remember that before 11 am, you will need to head back through Canada to the France Pavilion.

this is an easy one haha. good work you two, also might be a good idea to go through the international gateway.

Hmm i
Just remember that before 11 am, you will need to head back through Canada to the France Pavilion.
hmmm I have an 8:15 akershus. Should I keep that? Is that early enough to have breakfast and get to FEA before rope drop? How close is FEA to Akershus before rope drop (like is it a straight walk or would I need to go through another country bc it's before 11?)

Hmm i

hmmm I have an 8:15 akershus. Should I keep that? Is that early enough to have breakfast and get to FEA before rope drop? How close is FEA to Akershus before rope drop (like is it a straight walk or would I need to go through another country bc it's before 11?)

FEA and Akershus are literally right next to each other.

Close isn't a problem. 8:15 reservation, if you get seated right away. Will you be done within 45 minutes? When characters were involved, rarely were we ever out in 45 minutes. The line at FEA builds fast after rope drop and doesn't seem to die down.

Hmm i

I'm confused. If you have a BREAKFAST reservation at Akershus, why do you also want to go have pastries for breakfast after?

"Best counter service in Epcot to have French pastries for breakfast?"

That would only be in France, they are kinda strict about that crossing border stuff with menus. ;)

Hmm i

Not enough time.

Personally, if FEA is important - drop Askershus and get in line. Grab something snack-wise for breakfast whether in France, Norway bakery (if open when you go), Joffrey's donut ....

"Best counter service in Epcot to have French pastries for breakfast?"

That would only be in France, they are kinda strict about that crossing border stuff with menus. ;)

Not enough time.

Personally, if FEA is important - drop Askershus and get in line. Grab something snack-wise for breakfast whether in France, Norway bakery (if open when you go), Joffrey's donut ....
Thanks, just canceled Askershus.

Thanks, just canceled Askershus.

It's the safest bet. I have NEVER been seated on time there, by time you eat and get your Princesses you paid for ... you are looking at least an hour. Even though it's only 50 ft to the FEA line ......... there will be a crowd already there waiting.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!