Best cross body bag to fit a few "mom items"?

aristocatz

DIS Veteran
Any suggestions for a comfortable cross body bag that I could fit a few diapers, small pack of wipes, a small sippy cup?

Looking for something efficient and comfortable with a long strap.

Thanks!

I use Disney Vera Bradley cross bodies. The straps are soft and comfy. I have a few baggallni cross bodies as well. I usually pick those up pretty cheap at Marshall's or TJmaxx.

I used a baggallni from tj maxx and liked it. It’s lightweight and the material worked well in the rain. I’m not a mom, but it held what I needed without being hot and heavy.

I'm not a mom, but I do pack heavy (umbrella, ponchos, first aid, water bottle, snack, sunscreen, etc...) and the larger Kavu crossbody satchel type purses are my go-to.

Any suggestions for a comfortable cross body bag that I could fit a few diapers, small pack of wipes, a small sippy cup?

Looking for something efficient and comfortable with a long strap.

Thanks!

I have an old Eddie Bauer messenger bag I use. I wish they still made the style I bought, because it's very utilitarian but also a nice color.

I am obsessed with my Kipling bag...fits everything and comfortable to wear or sling over the handle bar of the stroller. Brought it to WDW the last two trips and use at home for day trips to parks or zoo. :)

Attachments

• 0f8743ae9449.jpg
    0f8743ae9449.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 21

I bought a hobo bag on ebay and it was great. Zipper opening and the bags are a perfect size for what you are looking for.

The Vera Bradley hipster is deceptively roomy. I fit a wallet, phone, travel size sunscreen, two contigo 12 oz water bottles, 3 pairs of sunglasses (2 were kids size), lip balm, band aids, fruit snacks, a plastic container of goldfish, and a toddler baseball cap in mine. I felt like Mary Poppins.

Vera Bradley is my go to Disney (and really any travel) bag. They are very lightweight and you can throw them in the washing machine when you get back from Disney. When DD was little and we still had the stroller for storage, it was the Hipster. Once we got rid of the stroller and DD was in the full "Mom hold this" stage, I moved up to the bigger Mailbag. The Mailbag fits a ton, but it still is a very manageable size.

Does anyone know where I can buy vera bradley in Canada (quite expensive on amazon.ca and ordering from the vera bradley website)
Is there somewhere close to or in Buffalo (near the Niagara Ontario) border?

Many thanks :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!