Best cross body bag to fit a few "mom items"?

aristocatz

DIS Veteran
Any suggestions for a comfortable cross body bag that I could fit a few diapers, small pack of wipes, a small sippy cup?

Looking for something efficient and comfortable with a long strap.

Thanks!

I have a Vera Bradley Crossbody Messenger bag (NOT a Laptop Messenger) that I got on eBay. I love it! It's a little bigger than the Hipster. The style with the shoulder pad on the strap has 1 big inner compartment without a divider, and a separate full zipper section on the back. There are also 2 smaller zippered section under the flap. Plenty of room for bulkier items without the bag looking overly bulky itself!

I have used many bags over the years to see which one is just right! When you find one you think will work try it out before the trip for a few days while you are out and about. Looking back I wish I would have tried them out before! Now I bring a couple with me since situations chance and I might need a different bag. In the end I always end up with my backpack!

Agree with the VB hipster! It's looks are deceiving... It fits way more than you think, and I always go back to this bag!! I'm a crossbody bag fan anyways on a daily basis. Plus you can get it in Disney prints!!
Edit: I almost forgot about my other fave: Keen Brooklyn- TONS of pockets and it's not that huge! Mine has a water bottle pocket inside- not sure if they do anymore- it doesn't say!
https://www.keenfootwear.com/p/U-BR...U-BROOKLYN-III-TRAVEL-BAG_color=1017909&cgid=

Last edited:
I am also a fan of the Vera Bradley hipster or, more recently, the triple zip hipster. The only time I use mine is when I'm in the parks, and the strap is so comfortable and it's so light that I hardly notice it's there.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter