Best Day Ever (in process)

bizeemom4

DIS Veteran
We are at the Hollywood Studios Early Morning Magic Party now and we are headed to Animal Kingdom this afternoon for the Tiffins Festival of the Lion King dinner package.

Here is my review of the EMM event.

We drove from AOA. Parked and walked thru bag check. Walked up to the gate just as they opened. In at 7:22. We didn’t hurry or rush at all during the party. Walked slowly to Slinky and on the ride at 7:32. Wow what a way to wake up! We needed a minute so got water and hit the restroom. Did Aliens. How fun!! We did Toy Story next. We took some photos of the mainly empty rides then back to Slinky. 5 people on the ride. We wasted 20 minutes waiting in line for Woody and Jesse. They had to take 2 breaks in the 20 minutes. Work needs to be done on that one. Hit Toy Story one more time and when we popped out at 8:52 the park had opened and Slinky was at 45 minutes.

We went to ABC and had the Smashed Avocado Toast, the Chicken and Cronuts and the Mexican Corn Chilaquiles. We didn’t have any of the side buffet items.

I can’t remember what I paid for the party but I’d say it’s well worth whatever I did. The look of panic and anxiety of the folks fast walking on the way to TSL reinforces that 100%.

2 rides on Slinky
2 rides on TSM
1 Aliens
Pictures with Buzz and Jesse/Woody
A huge breakfast

Consider how long it would take to do all of those things during normal park hours and how much that would “cost” you in vacation dollars. Easily worth it.

We are at the Hollywood Studios Early Morning Magic Party now and we are headed to Animal Kingdom this afternoon for the Tiffins Festival of the Lion King dinner package.

I'm doing exactly this combination on 10/15... are you taking a park-to-park bus to DAK?

Last edited:

We completed our front row viewing of Festival of the Lion King for the 2 o’clock show. Such an emotional way to view this show. It’s a whole new perspective for this fan of FOTLK. Wow! I haven’t looked at any of the pictures that I took. I must have taken 300. It was so great.

We had 2 other parties with us for a total of 6 people in our safari vehicle. We learned so many interesting “top secret” tidbits.

Pictures with Minnie and Mickey via FP and now having a light meal at Restaurantasautus while we wait for our Tiffins tonight at 7:15.

Best.day.ever continues to be true. I’m so happy right now.

What an awesome Best Day Ever you're having. DH and I have reservations for EMM at Toy Story Land. We can't wait!

I saw one person posted doing SDD 10 times and each of the other TSL rides once so it sounds like very comparable to the Fantasyland version at MK. This is of course I'm sure with hurrying right along and trying to get in as much as possible, which is also my touring style during an EMM! Glad you enjoyed. Looking forward to ours.

How far in advance are you typically able to purchase the Early Morning Magic passes?

I can’t remember what I paid for the party but I’d say it’s well worth whatever I did. The look of panic and anxiety of the folks fast walking on the way to TSL reinforces that 100% ... Consider how long it would take to do all of those things during normal park hours and how much that would “cost” you in vacation dollars. Easily worth it.
$79 for adults, $69 for children 9 and under. It's not a budget choice -- close to the price of a full day's ticket -- but it sounds like you did quite a bit during that time. Personally, I like the idea that Disney's offering options like this that give you choices.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!