Best Days to Visit Each Park?

crazymomof4

DIS Veteran
Where can I find out what are the best days to visit each of the parks?

I read this info. in an old Unofficial Guide but I can't seem to find the updated version. If I have to I'll just buy the newest book, but I thought I'd try to find it online first.

Glad to be of help. Also, the touring plans in the 2003 Unoffical Guide are much improved over earlier editions. If you're interested in following the Guide's touring plans, you may want to check those out.

Sincerely,

Len

Thanks Len for all your help.
I always reccomend "The Unofficial Guide to Walt Disney World" by Bob Sehlinger.
How did you become a researcher?

No problem dbail2.

I met Bob Sehlinger while in grad school. I was working on my Masters degree in computer science, studying a certain kind of scheduling problem that can be applied to minimizing your waits while touring theme parks. We kept in touch through grad school, and eventually got invited to join the research team after I graduated.

My main contribution to the Guide is that I wrote the computer software the Guide uses to create its touring plans. I continue to work on the software as part of my Ph.D. As I mentioned before, I also get to add the occasional (hopefully witty) comment.

The best part of the job? A few times per year, someone pays for me to go to Walt Disney World. There are worse careers, for sure.

Sincerely,

Len

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter