Best Decision you made in the last 15 years

Today’s answer would be...
Retiring, South.. as I just spent my day gazing at the warm Gulf water, reading and relaxing in 94 degree Perfection!
Life is Soooo Good!

My favorite decision was and is moving to Florida 14 years ago. Probably more important, was continuing to go to doctors until I got one that knew what was happening. I saw multiple doctors who dismissed my concerns. I finally found one who checked it out. It was cancer. Thank heavens I didn't just accept what they others said.

I decided to stop stressing over the small stuff several years ago. It's been the most liberating and freeing experience. I've benefited both mentally and physically more than I ever imagined.

Giving my now fiance a chance. We met in high school and I HATED him based on his reputation, but we clicked right away and I realized he was a completely different person than he seemed. All of my friends had the same impression of him that I first did and refused to give him a shot. We've now been together for about 8 years, have an amazing life together, and those 'lifelong friends' I had dumped me during the hardest part of my life during college and haven't talked to me since.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!