Best deluxe hotel standard room to fit a rollaway?

KangaFan

Hoping to someday be as patient as Kanga
Hi all,

I'm hoping for a good military rate on a kid suite or one of the deluxe rooms at HRH, but in case that falls through, which hotel (that includes express pass) has the best standard 2Q room with room for a rollaway? It's me and DH, DD16, her friend, and my 18 year old who is 6 feet tall. Since we're only looking at 2 nights, I don't want to bring/buy an air mattress so we'll have to do a rollaway. I know the Portofino Bay has the largest square footage, but it seems like a lot of that is in the hallway/bathroom? Just wanted the opinions of those who have stayed.

Thanks!

All of the rooms will fit. The Portofino rooms do have the most space, with Hard Rock next and then RPR.

All of the rooms will fit. The Portofino rooms do have the most space, with Hard Rock next and then RPR.
Great, thanks. I know it will be tight with 5 adult-size people so just looking to book whatever has the most room since there doesn't seem to be a large price difference in the standard rooms.

We stayed in a RPR std room with a rollaway and it was uncomfortable. This trip we are staying at PBH for the bigger room, hoping it will be more comfortable.

Here is a photo of the cot when at RPR...from trip advisor

loews-royal-pacific-resort.jpg

Wow, that cot looks small--are the cots the same size at all the resorts? Has anyone around 6 foot ever slept on one? I'm worried that my son won't fit.

Our son is over six feet tall and slept on roll-away at PBH very comfortably. The roll-away was basically a twin size bed. Normal sized mattress and height. We put the bed right in front of the lounge chair by the window and had plenty of room. Also, PBH now has the same fridges as HRH and RPR. :)

Our son is over six feet tall and slept on roll-away at PBH very comfortably. The roll-away was basically a twin size bed. Normal sized mattress and height. We put the bed right in front of the lounge chair by the window and had plenty of room. Also, PBH now has the same fridges as HRH and RPR. :)

Yeah--that would be so much better. I don't think we can do June in Orlando without a fridge :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter