Best Dining Reviews

THANK YOU FOR RECOMMENDING THIS!!

This review is hysterical!! I'm listening to it at work trying so hard not to gag and laugh at the same time.
I was missing the Disneyland show tonight and decided to check out the Disboards and just finished watching the Thanksgiving Soup Kitchen episode. This had me in tears laughing so much. I had forgotten how enjoyable Shaun could be. At first I was like who is William when he was first mentioned but after I saw him I was like Will. Can anyone tell me why there was a bow on Kevin's mike? It seems like Pete predicted the future when he mentioned that Craig could be the producer. I have to say I do miss Dustin too. The one thing I took from this review and the most recent one here is that the Mac and Cheese still is not good at this location.

Can anyone tell me why there was a bow on Kevin's mike?

During the first month or two of the podcast (10 YEARS AGO!!!!) , a listener sent us a gift.

I was so touched by the fact that someone did this, I have kept the bow from that first gift on my mic stand ever since.

It's just a reminder of why we do what we do.

During the first month or two of the podcast (10 YEARS AGO!!!!) , a listener sent us a gift.

I was so touched by the fact that someone did this, I have kept the bow from that first gift on my mic stand ever since.

@DisneyKevin - Wow! Wish there was a "super duper like!" button! :)

Wow!! That is really awesome!! Thank you for answering my question. I don't think I've noticed that before.

For me the Disney Vs. Universal Deviled Egg Face Off was the best quality video they have done.
The production quality was fantastic and I'd love to see more of that standard.

Of course it must take a lot of time to do a video like that.

Link:

Was also wondering where to find it!

Is anyone possibly able to advise about when the review took place? Perhaps I can e-mail the website administrator with a request to post it. From my understanding, the restaurant is no longer standing; I just want to watch the review for the comedic value!

Is anyone possibly able to advise about when the review took place? Perhaps I can e-mail the website administrator with a request to post it. From my understanding, the restaurant is no longer standing; I just want to watch the review for the comedic value!

I reached out and shall advise if I hear anything.

I found something that indicates the Shutters review was supposed to be 6/16/10, but when I go to the 2010 archives, it tells me "File Not Found". Sorry - I tried. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter