Best Disney Course(s) for Female Golfers

Raemama

WDW is my hobby!
Hello! I couldn’t find a thread or existing discussion that speaks to golf from a woman’s perspective. Other than the 9-hole walking course, which of the big three courses is best for a woman’s golf experience? Here’s some of the criteria I’m talking about: nice tee boxes; appropriate, playable distances; not a ton of holes that carry over water. (I really dislike it when the women’s tee boxes are afterthoughts—we need some height, too!)

Thanks for either helping me out with the best course recommendation, or pointing me in the right area/forum. Cheers!

I’d like to know, too.
Fantasia Gardens is fun, but as it’s mini golf, that doesn’t quite answer the OP’s question.
Also, is there a place to just hit a bucket of balls?
The golf info is sparse.

We played the Palm several years ago and while it does have a lot of water, IIRC, it was still a fun course to play. I am waaaaaay down low on the amateur scale when it comes to golf, too, and really enjoyed it quite a bit. Staff was lovely, course is beautiful and we had the added benefit of seeing tons of local wildlife.

I am most familiar with LBV as it is the course I play. Keep in mind that since we are in Florida water hazards seem fairly frequent. After replaying the layout of LBV In my mind, most if not all forward tee boxes eliminate the need to carry the water hazard off of the box. Hole #6 you will need to carry a water hazard into the green. Hole #7 is a short par 3 but I believe the forward box may reduce the water hazard a fair amount. There is also a par 3on the back nine where you may need to carry water but the forward tees may be ahead of the water. LBV has a great club house with very helpful staff. A driving range is available. As they say when you arrive”welcome to the happiest place on turf. Have fun.

Hello! I couldn’t find a thread or existing discussion that speaks to golf from a woman’s perspective. Other than the 9-hole walking course, which of the big three courses is best for a woman’s golf experience? Here’s some of the criteria I’m talking about: nice tee boxes; appropriate, playable distances; not a ton of holes that carry over water. (I really dislike it when the women’s tee boxes are afterthoughts—we need some height, too!)

Thanks for either helping me out with the best course recommendation, or pointing me in the right area/forum. Cheers!

If you haven't seen it, Disney does have a nice golf page - https://www.golfwdw.com/. It has info on all the courses including maps. If you call the master starter's office 407-WDW-GOLF and describe your game. they can recommend the best course.

It has info on all the courses including maps.
I already looked at the Palm and the only hole that worries me when it comes to water is 16. Thank you again to pointing me to this site. It has given me a lot of confidence.

I’m a female and we played the Magnolia course about 15 years ago. At the time I averaged 110 at courses at home and I enjoyed myself at Disney. I think one hole I picked up in the fairway and just dro to the green to putt. After walking around the parks all days for 5 days I was exhauste, wish I had played golf earlier in my vacation.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!