But it's hard to just choose one song.
So let's start with soundtracks :D

🎶Name your top 3 favorite Disney movie soundtracks! :D 🎶

Mine:

1. Aladdin (original)
2.Tarzan(original)
3.A Goofy movie

Your turn friends :)

Well, I want to say A Goofy Movie...I really, really do. Honorable Mention to Tarzan, Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, and Mulan as well, but I feel like there can really only be one answer to this:

Mary Poppins

That is Disney at it's absolutely most Disney. It's Quintessential. It's the Sherman Brothers. It's perfect. It's so perfect it's probably not fair to have it in the poll.

So, assuming that Mary Poppins is beyond judgement, I'll stick with A Goofy Movie because it's so great!

Well, I want to say A Goofy Movie...I really, really do. Honorable Mention to Tarzan, Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, and Mulan as well, but I feel like there can really only be one answer to this:

Mary Poppins

That is Disney at it's absolutely most Disney. It's Quintessential. It's the Sherman Brothers. It's perfect. It's so perfect it's probably not fair to have it in the poll.

So, assuming that Mary Poppins is beyond judgement, I'll stick with A Goofy Movie because it's so great!
EXCELLENT !!!!

**I have been listening to Mary Poppins Returns continuously since I bought the soundtrack as soon as it was released. I really do love the music to MPR also!! My 4 yr old grandson absolutely loves A Cover in Not the Book and Trip a Little Light Fantastic!

**I have been listening to Mary Poppins Returns continuously since I bought the soundtrack as soon as it was released. I really do love the music to MPR also!! My 4 yr old grandson absolutely loves A Cover in Not the Book and Trip a Little Light Fantastic!
Mary Poppins purists may hate me, but I think this music rivals the original.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts