Best Disney springs table service?

Dakota731

DIS Veteran
1 credit and we will have two toddlers. We’ve done TRex and rainforest so looking for something new. THAnks

We like Homecomin. Raglan Road is also fun for the entertainment, but I’ve had mixed experiences with the food.

For one credit I would choose Homecomin. Although we just tried Wolfgang Puck’s last night and it was wonderful. Just a true restaurant experience from expert service to perfectly executed dishes. Ambience and menu are both casual. They even gave us freshly baked cookies to go at the end.

We had a fabulous dining experience at Bongos last September. The food was excellent. It can get loud in there though if it's late enough that the band is playing. Not sure if that would be great with toddlers.

If that wouldn't work, then I second Homecoming.

There are so many great options at Disney Springs. My favorites are Morimoto Asia, the Boathouse and Frontera Cocina.

Food wise I think Homecoming is the best option. They do some of the best Southern food we've ever had (taking into consideration we are not from the South). We also really enjoy Raglan Road. The food has always been delicious and if you have kids my daughter loves watching the dancers so its a win, win for everyone. You can also book a reservation with them via OpenTable (who doesn't have a cancellation fee) so you aren't locked into a reservation if you change your mind.

There are so many great options at Disney Springs. My favorites are Morimoto Asia, the Boathouse and Frontera Cocina.
I agree there are a lot of great optins. I am trying Frontera Cocina for the frst time on an upcoming trip. I would add, though, that I was a little disappointed in Morimoto. It was ok, but nothing special, and not nearly as good as the Morimoto restaurants in other states. I assume they simplified the menu a bit to appease a wider audience, but I was sad not to be able to order some of my favs that they make at all the other Morimoto locations.

I agree there are a lot of great optins. I am trying Frontera Cocina for the frst time on an upcoming trip. I would add, though, that I was a little disappointed in Morimoto. It was ok, but nothing special, and not nearly as good as the Morimoto restaurants in other states. I assume they simplified the menu a bit to appease a wider audience, but I was sad not to be able to order some of my favs that they make at all the other Morimoto locations.
Your criticisms of Morimoto Asia are legitimate. A big difference of the location at Disney Springs is the price point. Many of Masaharu Morimoto’s other are considerably more upscale. This restaurant is geared toward families, so I understand why the menu is what it is, for better or worse. My family still likes it, all things considered.

If you have 2 toddlers why not chicken guy? All kids love chicken tenders. At least I never met one that didn't. i thought it was pretty good. We would deff go back.

I personally like Homecomin', Boathouse, and Morimoto. We have been going to Morimoto every trip lately and switch between boathouse and Homecomin'.

I also personally like Paridiso 37, but literally the only thing I have eaten there overtime we have gone is the flank steak with plantines. For some reason I always get it. But I know my wife has never complained about her meals there. She has gotten mostly burgers.

We haven't done Edison yet. My cousin went there on a whim and said he liked it.

I would second Morimoto - we had an AMAZING meal there, especially the pork spare ribs and pork bao - but you said 1 TS credit. We ate at The Boathouse last trip for my birthday but I had a cold and didn’t fully appreciate it.

For 1 TS, specifically, I would go with Homecomin’, for the quality of food...but if you’re looking to appease kids, as others have said, you might consider something else? You could also bank your credits and compromise with one 2 credit place and sub out a cheaper meal out of pocket.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!