best drink/pub in DL?

ChisJo

Cause afterall, a dream that you wish, will come t
Hey everyone,

Can someone recommend a great place to relax within DL, DCA (don't know if there is anything in the park) or DTD for a drink or two? While on vacation, I like to endulge in a drink or two because I don't have the time otherwise when I am slaving away saving for my next disney vacation! :drinking1

Jo

There are different places, but in Downtown Disney there is an outdoor lounge called the Uva Bar that is pretty popular.

Last time I was at DCA they had a Margarita stand with delicious blended drinks that hit the spot on a hot day, and my husband enjoyed the beers they had on tap at a stand closeby. Both of these were in the Wharf area of DCA. You can also get a glass of wine at the Golden Vine Winery and/or do a winetasting there - also in DCA in the Golden State area. You can carry these drinks in DCA anywhere, but you can't take them out of the park. No alchohol in DL even at the restaurants.

ESPN Zone is a fun place - more guy oriented, but worth a visit. You can sign up for ESPNzone.com MVP club for a voucher to use for food or games. I didn't go to any bars in DTD besides this one because I had kids in tow, but the House of Blues sure sounds fun!

Becky :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter